15. D.B. Turner, D.J. Howey, R.A. Hendrickson, M.W. Gealy, E.J. Sutor, and D.J. Ulness "Two-Dimensional Electronic Spectroscopy Using Incoherent Light: Theoretical Analysis" with J. Chem. Phys. A. (in-press, ASAP10.1021/jp310477y).
14. H. Fan, J. K. Eliason, C. D. Moliva A., J. L. Olson, S. M. Flancher, M.W. Gealy, and D.J. Ulness "Halogen Bonding in Iodo-perfluoroalkane/Pyridine Mixtures," J. Chem. Phys. A., 113, 14052 (2009).
13. H. Fan, C.D. Moliva A., J.K. Eliason, J.L. Olson, D.D. Green, M.W. Gealy and D.J. Ulness "Effects of hydrogen bonding on the ring breathing mode of pyridine in pyridine/chloroform and pyridine/bromoform systems," Chem. Phys. Lett., 479, 43 (2009).
12. E.R. Berg, D.D. Green, D.C. Moliva A, B.T. Bjerke, M.W. Gealy and D.J. Ulness "Ion-Pair Interaction in Pyridinium Carboxylate Solutions," J. Phys. Chem. A, 112, 833 (2008).
11. L.R. Weisel, T.M. Ta, E. C. Booth and D.J. Ulness "Polarization Coherent Anti-Stokes Raman Scattering Using Noisy Light," J. Raman Spectrosc., 38, 11-20 (2007).
10. E.R. Berg, S.A. Freeman, D.D. Green and D.J. Ulness "Effects of Hydrogen Bonding on the Ring Stretching Modes of Pyridine," J. Phys. Chem. A, 110, 13434-13446 (2006).
9. E.C. Booth, B.G. Berger, Z.C. Johnson, T.M. Ta, L.R. Weisel and D.J. Ulness "Analysis of Raman-enhanced, non-degenerate four-wave mixing using factorized time correlator diagrams" J. Opt. Soc. B. 23, 885-892 (2006) .
8. P.P. Aung, K.M. Cosert, L.R. Weisel, T.F. Schulz, M.W. Gealy and D.J. Ulness "Effects of beam polarization on coherent anti-Stokes Raman scattering using noisy light" J. Raman Spectrosc. 36, 409-419 (2005).
7. T.F. Schulz, P.P. Aung, L.R. Weisel, K.M. Cosert, M.W. Gealy and D.J. Ulness "Complete cancellation of noise via color-locking in nearly degenerate four-wave-mixing using noisy light" J. Opt. Soc. 22, 1052-1061 (2005).
6. D.B. Tuner and D.J. Ulness "Factorized time correlation diagram analysis of Raman induced Kerr effect spectroscopy using noisy light" J. Chem. Phys., 119, 10745 (2003).
5. D.J. Ulness "On the role of classical field time correlations in noisy light spectroscopy: color locking and a spectral filter analogy," J. Phys. Chem. A, 107, 8111 (2003) (contribution to the A.C. Albrecht memorial issue).
4. D.P. Biebighauser, J. Gregoire and D.J. Ulness "General counting formulae for factorized time correlation diagram analysis," Physica A, 320, 1 (2003).
3. D.P. Biebighauser, D.B. Turner and D.J. Ulness "Factorized time correlation diagram analysis of paired causal systems excited by twin stochastic driving functions," Phys. Rev. E, 65, 026142 (2002).
2. J.M. Dawlaty and D.J. Ulness "Effects of noise on parameter recovery from Raman spectrograms," J. Raman Spectrosc. 32, 211 (2001).
1. A.L. Boreen, R.L. Coons, D.J. Ulness and B.A. Luther "Investigating collisional broadening of spectral lines using a tuning fork: An undergraduate laboratory," Am. J. Phys. 68, 768 (2000).
for the complete list of publications by D.J.U.