The Concordia College Archives
The Concordia College Archives collects and preserves materials that
document the history of the college.
Examples of materials the archives collects are:
- Publications of the college and student body
- Faculty publications and faculty papers
- Records of student organizations
- Photographs and memorabilia pertaining to the college
- Materials relating to alumni.
Most of the Archives holdings are open for research and reference
use. Office hours are 8-4:30 Monday through Friday.
Return to the
Hoverson Home page.